Learn how to increase your audience engagement with zoom while creating a strong vital line of communication with your customers.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Make more sales this way…
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Engage Your Audience With Zoom.
Zoom offers the kind of flexibility that businesses today demand.
To the untrained eye services such as Skype seem like a useful tool for those who need to communicate with large amounts of individuals.
Using Skype is hardly practical, and it makes you look unprofessional.
When business professionals need to talk with several people at once, they all turn to Zoom.
Webinars Are Hot Right Now
Everyone is connecting with their leads using webinars. Are you?
If you’re not, then you’re missing out on a considerable number of sales. That’s right; webinars can be used to convert leads into sales.
You’re not going to have a webinar with people who have already bought.
What you’re trying to do with a webinar is to convert people who are on the fence.
They need a little extra nudge, and a webinar is how you do it.
Set Up Virtual Conference Rooms
You may own a business where the workers are all over the place.
It’s not uncommon in today’s digital workplace that people are located across the globe.
How do you connect with them when it comes time to have a conference?
The way you do that is by utilizing Zoom.
Everyone will feel like they’re right there and a part of the presentation.
There can even be a dialogue between you and those who are attending the conference.
It’ll be a fully functional conference that will result in everyone being on the same page.
Schedule Meetings Where Everyone Has Their Say
It’s vital that you remember that Zoom isn’t a one-way communication tool.
Everyone can talk and interact with each other when using Zoom. It doesn’t matter if everyone is in the same office building or are located all over the world.
You’ll be able to get together and share ideas and talk about what’s going on.
Communication is vital for any business, and it’s often overlooked by those who spend all day working behind a computer.
Audience Engagement With Zoom
Get The Most Out Of Zoom
As a professional, you don’t have the time to learn everything there is to know about Zoom.
What you’re seeking is a shortcut. That’s precisely what we have to offer you.
Everything there is to know about Zoom can be learned by watching our videos.
You’ll be able to hold conferences with a handful of people or even hundreds.
Meetings that once were painful and clunky will be hassle-free with the use of Zoom.
It will change every aspect of communication that you have with your employees.
A Clear Line Of Communication Is Vital
It is if you want to maintain normality in your day to day business life.
A business without proper communication is one that will stumble more times than it succeeds.
Watch our videos and make sure this doesn’t happen. Keep the lines of communication open and the dialogue flowing.
Doing anything less will result in a business that is full errors that could easily be fixed.
Take the first step by watching our videos and then implement what they teach you.
They’ll help you make the most out of Zoom, and your business will benefit from it.
This basic package includes 20 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Plans and Pricing
- Video #3: Zoom Referral and Partnership Program
- Video #4: Meeting Settings
- Video #5: Adding In Your Calendar
- Video #6: User Settings
- Video #7: Live Closed Captioning
- Video #8: Creating A Meeting – Part 1
- Video #9: Creating A Meeting – Part 2
- Video #10: Creating A Webinar – Part 1
- Video #11: Creating A Webinar – Part 2
- Video #12: Mobile Meetings and Webinars
- Video #13: Scheduling with Calendar
- Video #14: Managing Your Zoom Recording
- Video #15: Editing Your Zoom Recording
- Video #16: Transcribing Your Recording
- Video #17: Native Integrations – YouTube Upload
- Video #18: Storage Integrations
- Video #19: Transcribing Your Recording
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Learn In These Upgraded Video Series:
- How to work with the advanced features and make the best of it.
- How to become more efficient in your daily activities and speed up your output using this platform.
- Learn the smart way to make things happen fast as the experts do with some key features of this service.
- Learn how to reduce frustrations and time-consuming activities by applying my practical advice when using this service.
- How about automation? Learn the simple tricks and tips we use to get it done.
- Master every aspect of this service so that you can train other people how to use it as it.
- Stay at the top of your competition and keep your business ahead of the learning curve.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video: #1: Overview
- Video: #2: On Demand Webinars – Part 1
- Video: #3: On Demand Webinars – Part 2
- Video: #4: Streaming Webinars To Facebook Live – Part 1
- Video: #5: Streaming Webinars to Facebook Live – Part 2
- Video: #6: Streaming Webinars to YouTube Live – Part 1
- Video: #7: Streaming Webinars To YouTube Live – Part – 2
- Video: #8: Zapier Integrations Overview
- Video: #9: Zoom and Aweber
- Video: #10: Zoom and Getresponse
- Video: #11: Zoom and Meetup
- Video: #12: Zoom and Eventbrite
- Video: #13: Zoom and PayPal
- Video: #14: Zoom and Stripe
- Video: #15: Zoom and Manychat
- Video: #16: Integration with Skype for Business
- Video: #17: Live Example – Part 1
- Video: #18: Live Example – Part 2
- Video: #19: Live Example – Part 3
- Video: #20: Conclusion
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
[NO] You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.