Learn audio editing with audacity and discover how to record and edit pro-level audios quickly like a professional with just a few clicks.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Want to produce audios like pros?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Record & Edit Pro-Level Audios With Audacity.
Do you want to improve your audio quality without wasting a lot of money hiring a professional?
What if there’s a simple way to record and edit using a simple and completely free software?
Would you be interested to know more about it?
If you’ve given this a thought and you want to find a solution…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
WOW Your Audience Using Audacity.
So you want to know what’s the fastest and most convenient way to edit audios like a real pro?
There’s one software that you absolutely need to use to get it done effectively…
In one word: “AUDACITY”.
It’s the best audio editing software on the market. It’s been there for many years and it’s really awesome.
But that’s not all.
It’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
And most importantly it costs nothing to use.
Beginners To Professionals. Completely FREE!
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Audacity…
- Audacity is a free and open-source digital audio editor and recording application software for professionals and beginners.
- The software is available for all platforms including Windows, macOS/OS X and Unix-like operating systems.
- In 2011, Audacity was the most downloaded software, getting over 75 million downloads on SourceForge alone.
- Audacity won the SourceForge 2007 and 2009 Community Choice Award for Best Project for Multimedia.
- In 2015 the software continued to dominate multimedia projects with over 50 million downloads.
- Audacity has a 5/5 stars on CNET and a 3.5/5 stars on PC magazine.
- Audacity introduced a 7-step proprietary process to maximize ROI and help increase revenue and market share for its clients.
- Over the years, Audacity has been commended for having excellent customer care and support service by users of the software.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Audacity is a freemium software.
- Audacity is cross-platform software that’s available across many platforms.
- Easy multitrack editing.
- Never lose your work with the auto save function.
- Import audio from video and other media files.
Audio Editing With Audacity
How To Turn Produce Pro-Level Audios In Just A Few Clicks.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Audacity to edit your audios and make it sound like pros in just a few clicks.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside n
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with Audacity.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to upload your audio file and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Audacity features and which one you should choose to correctly edit your audios.
- How to quickly and easily reduce noises from your audio files to make it clearer.
- How to import and export audio files in multiple format quickly and easily.
- How to use record live audio with your microphone or mixer with audacity.
- And so many more…
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Download and Install
- Video #3: Audacity Toolbar – Part One
- Video #4: Audacity Toolbar – Part Two
- Video #5: Hardware Needed
- Video #6: Importing Content
- Video #7: Audio From Mp4
- Video #8: Using Projects and Project Files
- Video #9: Creating A Simple Recording
- Video #10: Labeling Tracks
- Video #11: Adding Metadata
- Video #12: Using Track View Features
- Video #13: Adding Tracks
- Video #14: Noise Reduction and Normalization
- Video #15: Doing Simple Edits
- Video #16: Splitting Tracks
- Video #17: Adjusting Audio Speed
- Video #18: Exporting Audio – Part 1
- Video #19: Exporting Audio – Part 2
- Video #20: Conclusion – Line In Audio
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to manipulate tracks and selections using the keyboard.
- How to add real-time effects and transitions in your audio files.
- Learn how to edit your audio file with a text editor and understand why it’s so powerful.
- Learn the tricks used to convert your audio into different sample rates and format.
- How to cut, edit, paste and delete multiple sections in an audio file.
- Learn how to use the ‘effects’ features to make Pro-level audios.
- Learn the different techniques involved in using Audacity to grow your business.
- And many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview – Hands On Walkthrough
- Video #2: Hardware Configuration for Audacity Hands On Project
- Video #3: Recording On Facebook Live
- Video #4: Recording An Interview on Skype
- Video #5: Doing Noise Reduction and Normalization
- Video #6: Adding In Introductory-Ending Comments
- Video #7: Adding In Bumper Music
- Video #8: Creating the Metadata
- Video #9: Editing Out Unwanted Audio
- Video #10: Speeding Up The Editing Process
- Video #11: Speeding Up the Final Recording
- Video #12: Working with Your Project Files
- Video #13: Splitting Tracks For Editing
- Video #14: Labeling Segments
- Video #15: Exporting the Snippets
- Video #16: Hosing Your Audio
- Video #17: Making Your Audio Available To the Public
- Video #18: Recording Your Computer Audio – Part 1
- Video #19: Recording Your Computer Audio – Part 2
- Video #20: Conclusion
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.