Discover how to capture your screen with snagit and editing for high quality video while taking full advantage of today’s video trends.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Want the best screen capture videos?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Capture Your Screen With Snagit
Nothing delivers home what you’re trying to convey like a screen recording. It’s tough to describe what you’re doing when it comes to step by step instructions.
Luckily, you don’t have to rely on words alone to get the job done. You can use software like Snagit to record everything on your screen.
Better yet, you can also use the software to edit images and video. Snagit is a one size fits all solution for your screen capture needs.
It Takes Time To Learn The Software
The biggest mistake anyone ever makes when starting to use Snagit is that they think they can use it right out of the box.
Sure, it’s possible that you’ll be able to do some screen capturing right out of the gate.
However, you’re not going to be a pro at it until spending needless hours trying to figure out all of the features.
The way you cut back on time spent is by watching our videos. You won’t be in the dark any longer about how to use all of the features of the software.
This, in turn, means you’ll produce higher quality videos that will require much less time.
Instructional Videos Are Hot Right Now
You’ve got something you want to teach someone. By using Snagit, you can make videos to put on YouTube or even sell them as digital courses.
You may want to teach people how to sell on eBay or the best way to set up a blog.
Regardless of what you want to show people, it’s your goal to do so using video. Screen capture gives you the chance to teach others by allowing them to watch what you do.
Snagit is the perfect software to do this, and we’ll show you how to capture it all on video. You won’t have a single question have you’re done watching our videos.
Capture Your Screen With Snagit
Be The Teacher You’ve Always Wanted To
Deep down inside you, there’s a teacher just begging to come out. You want to teach others what you’re good at.
You’ve been on the fence about using Snagit since it seems so difficult. Don’t think twice about using this fantastic piece of software.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of creating high-quality videos. Better yet, we’ll also teach you how to edit them.
Your videos will be ready to be uploaded the minute you’re done with them.
Being able to take advantage of today’s video trends means you’re able to get stuff uploaded quickly. It won’t take you long at all to create videos and edit them.
Video Will Always Be In Demand
YouTube is the second most visited site on the internet. That’s not going to change any time soon.
Many people go there wanting to learn how to do something. You can be the person who teaches them. We’ll show you the ins and outs of Snagit.
The information that you learn will provide to be invaluable as you continue making videos.
You will continuously use this software to provide instruction for your viewers and to grow your business.
It will all be possible with the over the shoulder guide that our videos have to offer.
This basic package includes 20 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Purchasing Options for Snagit
- Video #3: Snagit Interface
- Video #4: Snagit Capture Settings
- Video #5: Snagit Menu Preferences
- Video #6: Using the All In One Capture Tool
- Video #7: Using the All In One Capture Tool to Create a Video
- Video #8: Using the All In One Capture Tool to Capture A Panoramic Image – Part 1
- Video #9: Using the All In One Capture Tool to Capture A Panoramic Image – Part 2
- Video #10: Using the Capture Window -Image Tab – Selection Box
- Video #11: Using the Capture Window -Image Tab – Effects Box
- Video #12: Using the Capture Window – Effects Box – Multiple Effects
- Video #13: Using the Capture Window – Share Box – File and Formats
- Video #14: Using the Capture Window – Share Box – Microsoft Programs
- Video #15: Using The Free Techsmith Screencast Hosting
- Video #16: Sharing Image Content to Screencast
- Video #17: Sharing Image Content To Image Based Desktop Programs
- Video #18: Sharing Images to Multiple Locations
- Video #19: Using The Video Recording Window
- Video #20: Sharing Your Recording on Screencast
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: File Menu – Part 1
- Video #3: File Menu – Part 2
- Video #4: Edit Menu – Editor Preferences
- Video #5: Introduction to the Tools Menu
- Video #6: Working with Stamps
- Video #7: Working with the Arrow and Text Tools
- Video #8: Working with the Callout Tool
- Video #9: Resize Image and Canvas
- Video #10: Rotating – Canvas Snapping and Canvas Color Tools
- Video #11: Using the Library
- Video #12: The View Menu
- Video #13: View Menu – Zoom In and Out Tools
- Video #14: Image Menu – Effects and Arrange Tabs
- Video #15: Image Menu – Move Tool
- Video #16: Image Menu – Blur Tool
- Video #17: Canvas Creation
- Video #18: Canvas Creation with Multiple Images
- Video #19: Turning Video into Gif Using Editor
- Video #20: Conclusion
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
[NO] You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.