Learn how to leverage your existing content and market it like the guru’s do to get more visitors, leads and sales with the content syndication videos.
How To Market Your Content (Like The Gurus Do)
So you’re already putting out content… But who’s reading them?
If you’re struggling to get eyeballs to your content then you owe it to yourself to see this…
Here’s how you can leverage your existing content to
- Get more visitors…
- Attract more leads…
- And close more sales!
Content Syndication Videos
Content Syndication Videos is a series of 40 On-Screen, Easy-To-Follow Video Tutorials on how to market and publish your content expertly.
If you’re already creating content, then naturally the next step is to get this in front of as many eyeballs as possible.
Not just anyone… but people who are already looking for your information.
What Makes This DIFFERENT…
I’ll be showing you over 9 totally unique ways to get the same content out to hundreds or thousands of TARGETED views…
… That builds you up to be an authority figure in your niche!
The Internet is full of ‘me too marketers’ and what makes this frustrating is that even if you’re a genuine expert, it’s not a guarantee you’ll be successful with marketing yourself.
Content Syndication Videos solve that problem.
I’ve broken down complex processes and kept it short, simple and direct.
No B.S. No beating around the bush.
As long as you can follow instructions, this will work for you.
Here’s The Full Video List:
- Article Marketing: What Is Article Marketing?
- Article Marketing: Why Article Marketing?
- Article Marketing: Article Marketing Formula
- Article Marketing: Where To Syndicate Your Articles
- Article Marketing: How To Be A Guest Blogger
- Reddit: Get To Know Reddit
- Reddit: How To Find Your Subreddit
- Reddit: Participate As Redditor
- Reddit: How To Begin Publishing Ads In Reddit
- LinkedIn: Why LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn: How To Be An All-Star
- LinkedIn: How To Use LinkedIn To Network
- LinkedIn: How To Feature Your Accomplishment
- LinkedIn: Advertise Using LinkedIn
- Facebook: FB How To Create A FB Fan Page
- Facebook: How To Create FB Groups
- Facebook: How To Use FB Ads To Generate Engagement
- Facebook: How To Use FB Ads To Promote Your Video
- Facebook: Using FB Pixels To Track Your Ads
- Hootsuite: What Is Hootsuite
- Hootsuite: Integrating Your Accounts In 1 Place
- Hootsuite: How To Schedule Your Post
- Hootsuite: How To Monitor Your Post
- Hootsuite: Stream All Your Activities
- Twitter: How To Use Twitter
- Twitter: How To Create Twitter Ads To Market Content
- Twitter: Compelling Tweets/ Impressions
- Instagram: How To Create Compelling Post
- Instagram: Utilizing Instagram Business
- Instagram: Instagram Ads
- Instagram: Instagram Stories And Live
- Instagram: Hashtags
- Video Syndication: What Is The Best Video Standard
- Video Syndication: YouTube
- Video Syndication: Vimeo
- Video Syndication: Dailymotion
- Video Syndication: Wistia
- Press Release: How To Write Press Release
- Press Release: Press Release Writing Tips
- Press Release: How To Upload To Press Release Sites
Be The Next Guru, Expert, Authority Figure (Or At Least Perceived)
This is your chance to have an unfair advantage and stay ahead of the competition.
We’ve broken down complex processes and kept it short, simple and direct. No BS. Just easy, follow the mouse clicks.
All you need to do is get on the course, do the same thing and get the same results. Its that simple.
Absolute no brainer.
Plus When You Master The Content…
You’ve got a strong foundation which you can then build on top of over, and over, and over again and even teach others.
How do you build a 40-storey building? By building a 40-storey strong foundation.
These 40 training videos is the cornerstone of every expert level foundation.
Cut the chase and start getting results.
The difference between good content and positive ROI content is knowing how to market and publish them.
Content that is just sitting there is as good as yesterday’s news.
With Content Syndication Videos, you’ll learn how to market and publish your content to generate traffic and leads that eventually turn into sales.
If you can follow simple mouse clicks, you’re well on your journey to raise your standards.
Stay ahead of the pack and get an unfair advantage.