Discover how to create a brand with canva by becoming a professional graphic artist by using this quality free tool to improve the quality of your images.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Save a lot of money using this…
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Create & Brand Your Business Using Canva.
The great thing about Canva is, you don’t need to be a graphic designer to churn out some fantastic pieces of work.
There once was a time where you’d have to shell out big bucks for someone to make the same graphics.
If you didn’t want to do that, then you’d have to learn how to do it yourself. This was more than just costly, it was time-consuming as well.
Graphic editing programs are expensive, and so are the computers needed to run them.
Canva Turns Anyone Into A Professional Graphic Artist
That’s a bold statement, and Canva can back it up. Anyone who is reading this right now can make stunning graphics with just a few clicks of the mouse.
You can even sell your services on freelance sites that charge by the hour or for every gig.
Using Canva could turn into a lucrative side gig or even a full-time income for those who are willing to put effort into learning.
Regardless of the reason behind your desire to know this graphic design site, the need to learn it inside and out still exists.
The Need For Custom Graphics And Infographics Is Always Consistent
Images are one of the most important forms of content on the internet.
Infographics play an essential role in being able to convey statistics in a meaningful way that can be easily digested.
Any webmaster worth their salt knows that quality infographics build backlinks to their site. If the infographic is found to be useful, people will link to it.
There is also the potential for people to share them on social media.
If your web pages don’t have infographics, then you’re really missing out on potential traffic and well-deserved backlinks.
Create & Brand With Canva
We Make Canva Super Simple To Use
All the questions you have will be answered by merely watching our videos. Canva may seem overly complicated to those who have never used it before.
The truth is, it’s not that difficult to use. You’ll be making graphics in a matter of no time after watching our videos.
Do you consider yourself skilled when it comes to using Canva? You’ll still learn something by watching our videos.
There’s plenty of hidden gems that most people don’t know about.
These are things that can make your work much more straightforward and even improve the quality of your images.
Canva Is A Must For Today’s Webmaster
In reality, there are so many different ways you can use Canva.
You may even be someone who sells on eBay, and you too can benefit from being an expert at using Canva.
Anyone who needs graphics can make use of this site. The best thing is that Canva is free and it runs right from your browser.
You’re not going to have to go out and buy a computer dedicated to image editing.
You also won’t have to learn any software that even people with a college education have a difficult time using.
Everything is done right from the Canva site, and we’ll show you how to do it all.
Our videos will give you clear and concise information that you’ll be able to use throughout your online marketing career.
This basic package includes 20 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Pricing
- Video #3: Mobile Application
- Video #4: Profile and Settings
- Video #5: Brand Kit – Upgrade
- Video #6: Inviting Team Members
- Video #7: Template Designs
- Video #8: Designing From Scratch
- Video #9: Sharing Content
- Video #10: Editing Designs – Elements
- Video #11: Element Menu and Text Elements
- Video #12: Background
- Video #13: Upload Your Content
- Video #14: Editing Designs – Other Content
- Video #15: Content Output – Download
- Video #16: Content Output – Presentations
- Video #17: Output Direct to Social Media
- Video #18: Output Direct to PowerPoint
- Video #19: Output Direct To Website
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What Else You’ll Learn In The Additional Upgraded Package:
- How to work with the advanced features and make the best of it.
- How to become more efficient in your daily activities and speed up your output using this platform.
- Learn the smart way to make things happen fast as the experts do with some key features of this service.
- Learn how to reduce frustrations and time-consuming activities by applying my practical advice when using this service.
- How about automation? Learn the simple tricks and tips we use to get it done.
- Master every aspect of this service so that you can train other people how to use it as it.
- Stay at the top of your competition and keep your business ahead of the learning curve.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Output to Business Cards
- Video #3: Output to Posters
- Video #4: Output To Flyer
- Video #5: Output to Postcards
- Video #6: Output to Invitations
- Video #7: Canva for Work Trial
- Video #8: Canva For Work Resize
- Video #9: Canva For Work – Brand Kit
- Video #10: Canva For Work – Animation
- Video #11: Canva For Work Images Accesss
- Video #12: Canva For Work – Folders and Storage
- Video #13: Canva For Work – Transparent Background
- Video #14: Canva For Work – Special Fonts
- Video #15: Live Example – Pinterest Pin
- Video #16: Live Example – Business Card
- Video #17: Live Example – Facebook Event Cover
- Video #18: Live Example – Instagram Post
- Video #19: Live Example – YouTube Thumbnail
- Video #20: Conclusion
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
[NO] You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.