Never have your E-book stolen or put on black-hat forums and given away by low-lifes again!
You worked hard to get your product ready to sell, so make sure it is secured against theft.the easiest way to do this is to not allow downloads.
If you are an information publisher, you know that the traditional way to deliver content is to send buyers to a download page and have them download the content. That’s all well and good usually, but let’s face it, there are some scum bags out there that just want to steal your content. They either will use it for their own use and ask for a refund after delivery, or they will resell it or place it on black hat forums.
Let me tell you, that really infuriates me! The world is just to big for me to go pay them a visit.
Fortunately there is a way to deal with this!
The solution is a bit non-traditional for text based content, but nonetheless, it is simple to implement and free to do. What I am talking about is a SECURED online ebook.
What that means is that they pay for the e-book, and then are sent login information where they can access the content. Their login identity is unique to them. Now let’s face it, nothing is 100% secure. After all even banks get hacked sometimes. But this is going to be secure enough to detract 99% of the people who buy your product from trying to do nefarious things.
Here is why an online e-book is a great way to deliver content:
- The purchase and delivery system are all integrated and secure
- Each buyer has their own login to get to the content
- IP addresses are monitored so no login sharing.
- Content can not be copied, pasted, or saved.
- Easy navigation through pages and chapters
- All of the required scripts are free.
- Your content deserve the best protection possible
So there you go. You will never have to supply a downloadable ebook again. You will just send them to a secure area. All you need is web hosting, a PayPal account and a product to sell.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- How to set up the protected area infrastructure
- How to set up the payment flow
- How to set up E-Book navigation
- How to add your content
- How to set up your pages
- How to test the payment flow
- and lots more…
This video series will show you what you need to know about setting up a secure online E-book.