Brand New Techie Training Videos That Are Brain-Dead Simple To Follow
Save $100’s of dollars!!
Do you struggle to learn the ins and outs of the latest WordPress?
Do you have to hire a webmaster to install and setup your WordPress sites?
If the answers yes, this video tutorial series is for you!
Not a programmer. No big deal. No experience necessary.
- These videos are ready to brand and edit & I show you how with the included bonus video
- Video 10 shows off version 3.9 & the NEW theme screen & customizer with the live widget preview.
- Videos 07 and 08 provide a step-by-step walk through of the new Page & Post editor for WordPress version 3.9
- Preventing a site break-in by a Brute Force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a Brute Force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more! Video 14 shows you how.
- These awesome videos can help you save two items you can NEVER have enough of… TIME & MONEY!
- Video 02 Details a much faster method to manually install version 3.9 than described most anywhere else. AND IT’s MORE SECURE!
My Offer: High-Quality Videos
14 HIGH-QUALITY training videos that walk you through the techie side of managing your own Web Site
HERE IS A LIST OF THE TITLES & VIDEO LENGTHS
Video 1: Instant Creation – (4min 30sec)
Includes organizational tips & best practices for Usernames and passwords.
Video 2: Manual Creation – (9min 35sec)
Includes a more secure and faster installation method than described elsewhere & the 4 things required for proper manual installs.
Video 3: Installation Cleanup – (4min 05sec)
cleanup on aisle 5.., which files you can delete after installation for a more secure and streamlined WordPress site.
Video 4: Basic Security – (10min 54sec)
How to easily remove ID-1 from your database and why you should.
How To Remove All mentions of the WP version from the source code.
How to do a full backup of files & database (copy & paste code included).
Video 5: Dashboard Tour – (4min 15sec)
A detailed walk-through of the Admin Dashboard of your WordPress site.
Video 6: Pages vs Posts – (1min 30sec)
Name three differences between WP Posts and Wp Pages – In this video I show you seven.
Video 7: Create Pages – (6min 04sec)
How To Create a WordPress Page & the new Page editor in version 3.9+.
How to add images to your page.
How to set your page for AUTOMATIC future publication.
Video 8: Create Posts – (6min 43sec)
How To Create a WordPress Post & the new post editor in version 3.9+.
How to add an image to a post.
How to schedule AUTOMATIC future posts.
Video 9: Plugins – (6min 57sec)
The safest place to get FREE WordPress plugins.
How to install plugins inside & outside of your WordPress site.
How many installed & activated plugins is too many – the answer might surprise you.
Video 10: Themes – (6min 09sec)
The NEW theme customizer with live widget preview.
The NEW add new theme screen.
How to delete installed themes.
How to customize installed themes.
Video 11: Widgets – (3min 58sec)
How to add, move & remove widgets on your theme.
Video 12: Menus – (4min 15sec)
How to add & edit your WordPress navigation menus.
Video 13: Basic SEO – (7min 10sec)
Which is the most popular free SEO plugin? I install & activate it here.
What is a permalink and how to change it.
How to create a fully optimized post – including images.
Video 14: Prevent Server Crashing Brute Force Attacks – (4min 05sec)
Preventing a site break-in by a brute force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a brute force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more!.
How to prevent server crashing brute force attacks with free & easy to use plugin.
- An Online Trainer Looking For Professional Content For Your Customers?
- Creating A Membership Site That Teaches How To Be An Online Business Owner?
- A Product Creator Looking For High Quality Training Videos To Use In Your Next Product?
- A Reseller Or An Affiliate Marketer Looking For High Quality Videos You Can Add To Your Offer?
- Simply wanting to learn new skills that will save & earn you money?
- Looking For High Quality Content For Your Websites
If you answered YES to any of these then you should just hit the Add To Cart button and get started.