Learn step-by-step how to engage more with facebook live to gain more followers and make more sales for your online products and services.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Want to create buzz quickly?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Profit The Largest Online Audience Using Facebook Live.
Do you want to create more engagement to sell more of your products and services?
If the answer is a big YES…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
How To Engage More?
Use Facebook Live.
Facebook Live helps you to connect with your audience in just a few clicks.
Many brands use Facebook Live as Q & A sessions to engage followers in collecting feedback about their products and services.
This kind of interaction has proved to be very effective in generating a long lasting following and setting up a platform to push products.
Facebook Live can be a massive source of traffic for your business.
There are so many benefits in using Facebook LIVE to build and grow your business very rapidly and if you’re not using it, then you’re missing out big time.
The Biggest Audience In The World Today.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Facebook Live.
Facebook live is a live video streaming platform that was developed in 2015. Originally it was meant to be used by top celebrities but then Facebook opened to the public in 2016.
Over the years Facebook Live has become the best way of interacting with viewers in real time, field questions and get an accurate estimate on engagement.
80% of brand audiences prefer Facebook live video to reading a blog or web articles.
Since the roll out of Facebook Live, live stream video search has risen by over 330%.
When Facebook Live was rolled out, Facebook paid $2.2 million to influencers which attracted a wide variety of content from different sources including large media companies and independent users.
Top Social media influencers reported a growth of over 20% in their likes and shares just from using Facebook Live.
Facebook Live has over 8 billion daily views. The number grew from 4 billion per day in 2015.
People watch Live videos on Facebook 3 times more than they watch pre-recorded videos.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Facebook Live is a Cost-Effective Video Strategy
- Generate hype for your campaign and product releases
- Improve your connection with your audience using Live video
- Generate more traffic using Facebook Live
- Get real time insights on engagement and video performance
Engage More With Facebook Live
More Followers. More Sales.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Facebook Live to gain more followers and make more sales for your products and services.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with Facebook Live.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your first broadcast and which features to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with the settings when broadcasting.
- How to quickly and easily schedule your live event.
- How to generate your link so you can invite people to your schedule event.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly before going live.
- And so many more…
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Mobile Equipment Needed
- Video #3: Mobile Equipment Not Needed But Useful
- Video #4: Desktop Equipment Needed
- Video #5: Desktop Equipment Not Needed But Helpful
- Video #6: Sharing Your Screen on Facebook Live
- Video #7: Sharing Your Cam On Facebook Live
- Video #8: Going Live on Your Personal Profile
- Video #9: Going Live Into a Group
- Video #10: Going Live on Your Page
- Video #11: Go Live From Your Mobile Device
- Video #12: Downloading Your Video
- Video #13: Using the Facebook Creator Studio
- Video #14: FB Creator Content Studio Library
- Video #15: FB Creator Studio Insights
- Video #16: FB Live Monetization
- Video #17: FB Creator Launchpad
- Video #18: FB Creator – Rights Manager
- Video #19: FB Creator Sudio Preferences
- Video #20: Conclusion – Go Live On Pages and In Groups Simultaneously
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to broadcast live from your computer screen.
- Learn how to work with multiple things at once to speed up your time.
- Learn the different techniques involved in creating engaging live videos.
- Useful tips to become more productive when using Facebook Live.
- Learn the some hidden features within this service to speed up your work.
- Integrating your work with other applications.
- Work smarter and accomplish more by using these secret advices that only a few know about.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Why Use OBS And Not the Camera View
- Video #3: Acquire and Download OBS Studio
- Video #4: Installing OBS Studio
- Video #5: Basic Settings
- Video #6: Scenes Then Sources
- Video #7: Capturing A Camera
- Video #8: Capturing the Audio
- Video #9: Capturing a Monitor
- Video #10: Layering Sources
- Video #11: Connecting To Facebook
- Video #12: Troubleshooting Grey Screen in OBS
- Video #13: Streamlabs OBS Download
- Video #14: Streamlabs OBS Installation
- Video #15: Streamlabs OBS Scenes and Sources
- Video #16: Streamlabs OBS – Screens and Monitors
- Video #17: Streamlabs OBS – Capturing Audio and Video
- Video #18: Streamlabs OBS – Working In Studio Mode
- Video #19: Streamlabs OBS – Connecting To Facebook
- Video #20: Conclusion – Streamlabs OBS or OBS Studio
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.