“Your Stepping Stones to a Solid Financial Future – No Technical Jargons or Complicated Accounting Skills Needed!”
With everyone parroting the bad news that “the sky is falling” in the stock market and the failing economy worldwide, developing your own Financial IQ is more important than ever.
The conventional schools and hall of academics recognize only IQ, fewer people had the interest to develop their EQ (Emotional Quotient), and Financial Intelligence is severely neglected. It’s no surprise why many nations today are crumbling owing to poor money management habits.
Developing a stronger understanding about money and how it works doesn’t have to be necessarily difficult. In fact, it’s NOT rocket science.
In This Course, You Will Learn:
- How to start your journey towards achieving financial freedom following easy beginner steps – as long as you know elementary school math, you too can start taking control of your finances as early as today.
- MONEY redefined – some believe that money is the root of all evil. Some believe that it is nothing more than a currency. But the really rich people see something else different about money.
- GOAL SETTING – 2 models in earning your wealth. Which one are you?
- The 1 and only rule of self investment – the Aberdeen Asset Management preaches their own set of 10 rules to smart investing. But for beginners, you only need to follow one rule of investment.
- The DEFENSE tactic in money management – what to do before learning how to make money.
- Easy method to watching and accounting your cash flow on a daily basis – most people have no idea how much money they keep. It’s embarrassing because even those who are making a lot of money every month often find that their bank balance doesn’t show for their hard work. Keep tabs of your cash flow starting today quickly and easily.
- Investment vs Expenses – how would you know when you’re spending money, or when is it genuinely an investment?