Learn how to get more done with trello by streamlining your business processes and accelerating your teams productivity within days from now.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Want to get your projects meet deadlines?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Get More Done With Trello®.
Do you have goals and ambitions for your business you want to achieve in the coming days or months?
I’m sure you do and you’re looking for solutions that will help you achieve this faster without much headaches.
You need a structure.
You need something that will gather all your thoughts, ideas, projects, people and your entire business process on in one central place so that you can exercise full control over those activities at a glance.
The answer to your need is: Trello.
Streamline Your Processes. Free Up Your Time.
That’s what Trello is there for.
It creates visibility and accountability. It can fit in the way the work and can adapt to your business processes.
It gather all your team in one place and help them collaborate with each other while you’ll still be able to know exactly in every details what’s going on in each phase of the project development.
It helps you focus on the important things that matter and that allow you to grow your business faster.
Manage Any Project. Your Way.
This is probably one of the best project management platform you’ll ever need for your business.
Trello gives you a visual overview of what is being worked on and who is working on it.
You’re the boss.
You remain in control of all activities if you want to.
Or if you’re not comfortable with controlling everything, no problem.
Start delegating your assignments and set team leaders to manage certain projects and tasks while still meeting deadlines.
Trello is powerful when you know how to use it.
So let’s take a deeper look at…
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Centralize Everything. Get everything in one place. Know everything at a glance.
- Stay Focus. No distractions with emails and messaging. Focus on what are important till the completion of projects.
- Accountability. Know what and when your teams are working and make them accountable for specific assignments.
- Deadlines Make People Efficient. Trello works with deadlines. Time allocated to complete an assignment. This improves efficiency.
- It’s FREE. You can get started for free. Use the basic edition if you’ve got no money to pay for it yet.
And the list goes on and on.
Trello is without a doubt one of the best project management platform out there and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Get More Done With Trello
How To Get More Done For Faster Results With Trello
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get your business processes streamlined on Trello and accelerate your team productivity within days from now.
I reveal my best tips for using this amazing platform. You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guess work.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- Learn how to work with Trello and how it’s going to help your business.
- Learn how to work with the interface and background.
- Learn how to correctly configure your settings before starting to use it.
- How to use Trello Power Ups feature and some very interesting tips you should know.
- Learn how to use labels and comments the right way.
- Learn how to create checklists, teams and boards very quickly.
- Discover how to integrate it with your Google Drive.
- Learn how to use the tracking and storage features
- The fast and easy way to share files and open up discussions.
- How to integrate Trello in your mobile.
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview and Pricing
- Video #2: Working With the Menu
- Video #3: Configure Settings
- Video #4: Trello Power Ups
- Video #5: Cards and Due Dates
- Video #6: Creating Labels and Comments
- Video #7: Adding-Attachments
- Video #8: Adding-Checklists
- Video #9: Custom Fields
- Video #10: Send a Card By E-Mail To Trello
- Video #11: Profile Activity Tracking
- Video #12: Creating Boards
- Video #13: Creating Teams
- Video #14: Creating Checklists For The Team
- Video #15: Importing Data
- Video #16: Direct Integrations
- Video #17: Google Drive
- Video #18: Tracking and Storage
- Video #19: Sharing And Discussion
- Video #20: Trello On Mobile
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- Discover how Trello can be used for teams and as a project management tool.
- Learn how to create a team and make it visible for easy management.
- Learn how to create and configure Admins.
- Discover how to work with Slack and Members.
- The easy way to Pin Team Cards for maximum visibility.
- How to collaborate with Based Power Ups.
- Learn How to integrate Google Hangouts with Trello.
- How to track progress the easy way.
- Learn incorporate webinars with Trello.
- How to use Trello to organize your product launch.
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Team Building Administration-Overview
- Video #2: Team Creation
- Video #3: Team Visibility For Users Outside Your Team
- Video #4: Working With Admins
- Video #5: Working With Slack
- Video #6: Working With Members
- Video #7: Pinned Team Cards
- Video #8: Collaboration Based Power Ups
- Video #9: Google Hangout Power Ups
- Video #10: Tracking Progress
- Video #11: Subscriptions and Watching
- Video #12: Resources Board
- Video #13: Playbooks
- Video #14: Webinars
- Video #15: Collaboration
- Video #16: Editorial Calendar Case Study
- Video #17: Event Planning Case Study
- Video #18: Product Launch Case Study
- Video #19: Lead Management
- Video #20: Customer Support
Many people that try to figure things out on their own end up wasting a lot of time and get frustrated and end up with nothing.
That’s because they spin their wheels, follow bad advice, and just don’t get the right roadmap to success.
This video series will prevent that from happening… When you invest in this training today, you watch as I do it… and you replicate it.
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.