ATTENTION INTERNET MARKETERS: Ready to Start Using Real Strategy?
“Give Me Less Than Ninety Minutes And I’ll Show You How to Dramatically Increase Your Productivity With The Simple To Use Tools From Google”
In this Course, You’ll Find Out How To Make The Most of Google Productivity Tools For Managing Your Life and Business
You’ve come to this page because you’ve probably taken every kind of Time Management and/or Productivity Training available. You’re probably tired of hearing….
Just Take Action…or
Focus On your Vision…or Just do cool stuff
Or maybe you’ll hear…Get all of your stuff on to a To-Do List…Or Get A New Productivity Software Tool
And you start to wonder, what should I try? Is there one tool I can buy that will help me?
Some of The Best Thing In Life Really Are Free
The fact is that Google has already created some of the best and easily accessible productivity tools available.
What’s best of all, they’re free…
In fact, you’re probably already using some of them now, things like the Calendar and E-Mail (G-Mail)…
You’re probably wondering, can I be using them more or better? Is There a way I can use these tools to get more done in less time?
The answer is yes and no. Have you been through the experience of accidentally opening one of the menus of these tools and discovering something cool and helpful?
It’s likely you have and you’re not alone. The problem is that you discover these things by accident. If you only knew where the other tools were just like the cool ones that help you were…
Of course, you could go into every menu and read every message board and read all of the Google Product Forums and watch all of their videos. If you did all of that, you’d be half way there.
The real power with these tools is how they work together to save you time and effort.
Once you know this, you will be saving time and getting more things done with ease…
But There Is No Manual on How to Tools Work Together, Right?
That is the thing..there is no real manual or module on how the tools can work together to save you from doing redundant things and from doing things that ultimately cost you more money.
Think of what it would be like if you could set aside ninety minutes to get real training on how to use the Google Tools that save you time. And then you’d only have to build on top of what you learn as time goes forward, you’d have the right combination to grow your productivity.
Get Productive With G-Tools
Using Google Tools To Increase Productivity and Communication
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
The Get Productive with G-Tools Video Course
What you’ll discover in these Videos:
- Train Your Team with Google Classroom
- Transcribe Audio with Google Voice Typing
- Transcribe Video with YouTube
- Hack Gmail External Tools To Increase Productivity
- Hack Gmail Internal Tools To Increase Productivity
- Hack Google Calendar For More Productivity
- Understand Basic Google Tool Relationships
- Create and Use Google Docs Collaboratively
- Use Google Drive Collaboratively
- Use Google Keep Collaboratively
- Use Google Hangouts Collaboratively
- Extend the Reach of Collaboration with Google’s Paid Tools
The main package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Google Classroom
- Video #2: Voice Typing With Google Docs
- Video #3: YouTube Transcripts
- Video #4: Gmail External Productivity Hacks Voice and Management
- Video #5: Gmail Internal Productivity Hacks
- Video #6: Google Calendar – Productivity Hacks
- Video #7: Google Calendar – Multiple Calendars
- Video #8: Google Docs = Basic Collaboration and Microsoft Word Import
- Video #9: Use Google Docs To Collaborate – To Edit a PDF
- Video #10: Use Google Docs to Collaborate – In Real Time With Chat and Uber Conference
- Video #11: Collaborate With Google Docs and Spreadsheets
- Video #12: Collaborate With Google Slides
- Video #13: Collaborate With Google Drive
- Video #14: Collaborate and Collect Information With Google Forms
- Video #15: Manage Tasks and Projects With Google Keep
- Video #16: Collaborate With Google Hangouts
- Video #17: Using YouTube Live Streaming For Collaboration
- Video #18: Get More Communication Options With Google Voice
- Video #19: Using Google Docs Offline
- Video #20: G-Suite Applications Paid
You also get the OTO package which includes an extra 25 advanced Google Search videos
Here they are:
- Video #0: Overview
- Video #1: Quotation Marks
- Video #2: Asterisks
- Video #3: Use the Minus Sign
- Video #4a: Google Ngram Search
- Video #4b: Piping Search
- Video #5: Numerical Range
- Video #6: Parenthesis
- Video #7: AND Command
- Video #8: Filetype Command
- Video #9: Site Command
- Video #10: Related Search
- Video #11: Allintext Command
- Video #12: Allintitle Command
- Video #13: Allinurl Command
- Video #14: Allinanchor Command
- Video #15: AROUND Command
- Video #16: Disable Filtering
- Video #17: Verbatim Search
- Video #18: Local Relevance
- Video #19: Scientific Research With Google Scholar
- Video #20: Legal Research With Google Scholar
- Video #21: Google Ngram Viewer
- Video #22: Google Correlate
- Video #23: Think With Google Marketing Significance
- Video #24: Google Patents
- Video #25: Google Publications
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
Lead Magnet Page
Use This To Catch Prospects
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Our Mindmap is a Video Guide of the Main Points of the Course and How it Works
So, Is It a Deal?
I know you’ll love Get Productive with G-Tools and get use from it month after month.
You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed and get results! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!