Learn how to accomplish your tasks faster by using this amazing platform to speed up and even install software with the get started with cpanel course.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Do you find it a headache to deal with Cpanel?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Get Started With Cpanel.
Do you struggle with setting up your website on the hosting account you just purchased?
You bought a hosting account for 10 bucks a month and you’re being provided with a login.
Once you access your account, there’s this weird interface called: Cpanel.
When looking around, you find so many features and you don’t know where to start and you spend days still figuring out what to do to get your website up and running.
It’s normal. I’ve been there and so many other million users online.
Using Cpanel Is Frustrating
Cpanel was never designed for ordinary dudes like us. It was meant for web developers who used to manage websites for their clients or big companies.
The interface has barely changed a little since its creation and as such it is still very frustrating for ordinary people to understand how it works.
When I started my first website, I spent weeks learning each and every feature of this complicated software.
It was a very frustrating experience.
No Alternative Available. But It Can Be Simplified.
Believe it or not, there’s no better and more robust control panel than Cpanel for your Linux hosting.
So whether you like it or not, 90% of the hosting companies are offering it along with their hosting package simply because it’s the best on the market.
If you seriously want to be able to get the hang of it and be able to use it effectively to host your websites, then you’ve got to learn how to use its features.
But don’t worry.
I got you covered on that one.
But first let’s see why you should learn this…
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Robust and Reliable. It’s the best on the market.
- Accomplish Tasks Faster. Using Cpanel is faster than using any 3rd party tool like FTP software etc.
- Feature Rich Interface. The sky is the limit. There are so many things you can do with Cpanel.
- Security. Years of programming and improvements.
- FREE. It’s being provided by every hosting company whenever you buy a hosting account from them.
And the list goes on and on.
Mastering Cpanel will help you accomplish your tasks faster and manage your website better and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Get Started With Cpanel
How To Get Started With Cpanel Today
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Cpanel and get your tasks accomplished faster than you expected.
I reveal my best tips for using this amazing platform. You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guess work.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- Learn how to quickly and easily get use to the Cpanel interface and find your landmark.
- Learn how to configure your main settings in your account properly.
- How to move your domain correctly to the hosting account using cpanel.
- Learn the simple and fast way of creating folders inside your server.
- Learn how to upload files and what you need to get it done quickly.
- Discover how to configure your email address and route them properly.
- How to get your website up and running on the new hosting account.
- The simplest way to do link redirects and forwarding.
- How to forward emails from your server to your main email address.
- How to use the file manager effectively.
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Files Section
- Video #3: File Section File Manager
- Video #4: Backup
- Video #5: FTP Accounts
- Video #6: Domain Section
- Video #7: Site Publisher – Domain Section
- Video #8: Sub Domains
- Video #9: E-Mail Section
- Video #10: E-Mail Accounts
- Video #11: E-Mail Section Forwarders
- Video #12: Spam Monitoring
- Video #13: Metrics Section
- Video #14: Security Section – Hotlink Protection
- Video #15: Ip Blocker – Security Section
- Video #16: Site Software – Software Section
- Video #17: Advanced Section
- Video #18: Preferences Section
- Video #19: Introduction To Fantastico
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Learn In These Upgraded Video Series:
- Learn how to use the advanced features of Cpanel.
- Learn how to deal with MySQL and PHP admin the right way.
- Discover how to use install wordpress using the CGI script in your Cpanel.
- Learn how to quickly and easily update your sites through Cpanel.
- Learn the differences between different email features and which is one is appropriate for you.
- What’s the difference between an addon domain and a subdomain.
- Discover the simple trick to use MySQL and create databases the right way.
- Advanced tips to use Cpanel to increase your work efficiency.
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Create A WordPress Website
- Video #3: Ad Management Applications
- Video #4: Analytics Apps
- Video #5: Calendar Applications
- Video #6: Live Chat Websites
- Video #7: OS Ticket
- Video #8: Ecom and Shopping Carts
- Video #9: Project Management
- Video #10: Learning Management System
- Video #11: Create an Online Forum
- Video #12: Image Galleries Photoblog
- Video #13: Wiki – Media Wiki
- Video #14: Audio App Podcast Generator
- Video #15: Video Apps Clipbucket
- Video #16: Gaming Apps – Cloud Realms
- Video #17: Guestbook Apps – Advanced Guestbook
- Video #18: RSS Apps – Feed on Feeds
- Video #19: CRM – Citrus CRM
- Video #20: Conclusion
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.