Learn how to get started with windows 10 the flagship operating system from microsoft and discovere some unknown tactics that only a few elite know.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
It’s the best OS available…
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Get Started With Windows 10 In Just Minutes From Now.
Used by over 2 billion people daily on the planet…
It is recognized to be the gold standard operating system for all PCs.
Meet Windows 10.
Microsoft’s Flagship Operating System
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship operating system which was released in 2015.
Windows is the most used operating system on the planet; this is probably because it is compatible with most devices.
Anywhere you go you are assured of coming across a device running on windows and that makes it possible to work on the go and take some of your software with you without difficulties.
Windows 10 is installed on every PC and if you do not know how to use it yet, then you’re missing out big time.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Windows 10:
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s flagship operating system, it was released in 2015.
Windows 10 introduces a range of new apps that can run across multiple Microsoft products including mobile devices and the Xbox One.
The interface for Windows 10 was changed to adapt to the touch screen-optimized devices running on Windows operating systems.
Windows 10 was developed to power all different kind of devices, including mobile and PC.
The Windows 10 interface supports different input devices, the normal analogue input and the new digital touch screen technology.
Windows 10 brings back the famous start menu, with new added functionalities of course.
According to Microsoft, Windows 10 is that last version of Windows to be released.
On Windows 10, Microsoft Edge replaces Internet Explorer.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Windows 10 has a fee preview.
- Windows brought back the start menu.
- Windows 10 introduces the artificial assistant Cortana.
- Make use of Windows Virtual Desktops.
- Windows is compatible with most devices and is the most used operating system.
Get Started With Window 10
The Gold Standard
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Windows 10.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with Windows 10.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your user account and which features to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with your screen resolutions and backgrounds.
- How to quickly and easily work with fonts, colors and others.
- How to install programs and add hardware.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize it according to your preferences.
- And so many more…
This basic package includes 21 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: File Explorer File Menu
- Video #3: File Explorer – File Menu – Part 2
- Video #4: File Explorer Home Menu
- Video #5: File Explorer – Share Menu
- Video #6: File Explorer – View Menu
- Video #7: File Explorer View Menu
- Video #8: File Explorer Search Menu
- Video #9: Managing Your Desktop
- Video #10: Managing Your Display
- Video #11: Managing Cortana – Voice Assist
- Video #12: Quick Assist Settings
- Video #13: Media Streaming Settings
- Video #14: Recording A Screen Video
- Video #15: Recording An Audio
- Video #16: Taking A Snapshot of Your Screen
- Video #17: Recording Your Steps
- Video #18: Capturing Webcam Video
- Video #18b: Customer Research
- Video #19: Adding Applications
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to find all the vital hardware information you need.
- Learn how to work with multiple files at once to speed up your time.
- Learn how to do a scandisk to check and fix errors.
- Useful tips to become more productive when using Windows 10.
- Learn the some hidden features within this OS to speed up your work.
- Integrating your work with other applications.
- Work smarter and accomplish more by using these secret advices that only a few know about.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Managing Start Up Speed
- Video #3: Managing Open Applications
- Video #4: Managing Your Hard Drive Space
- Video #5: Manaing Your Hard Drive Space – Storage Sense
- Video #6: Managing Frozen Applications
- Video #7: Managing Your PC Remotely
- Video #8: Manaing Your PC Remotely – Part 2
- Video #9: Managing Desktop Notifications – Focus Assist
- Video #10: Linking Your Mobile Device
- Video #11: Managing Your Backups and Restore Points
- Video #12: Managing Your Default Applications
- Video #13: Managing Your Workspace
- Video #14: Microsoft Edge – Write Notes
- Video #15: Managing Edge – Dot Menu
- Video #16: Managing Edge – Settings Menu Link
- Video #17: Managing Edge With Cortana
- Video #18: Managing Default Applications with Edge
- Video #19: Managing Lost Windows
- Video #20: Conclusion – Managing Voice Recognition
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.