Discover how to get visitors with pinterest while dismissing the promotion difficulties and learning how to convert your followers into cash.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Do you need more traffic?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Get More Visitors With Pinterest.
Pinterest is one of those sites that you either love or hate.
There doesn’t seem to be any middle ground when it comes to this picture sharing site.
A big mistake that people make is thinking that only women visit Pinterest.
While a large percent of Pinterest’s visitors are women, this doesn’t mean you can’t promote niches that aren’t geared towards women.
Pinterest Gets Lots Of Traffic
There’s plenty of traffic to go around at this site.
You can build up a nice passive income if you tap into it. It’s all about posting quality content that people find useful.
Surf around the site and see what people like to look at. You’ll immediately be drawn to all kinds of things there.
You can learn what the latest kitchen gadgets are or the newest funniest memes.
There’s almost nothing that can’t be found at Pinterest.
The Trick To Getting Traffic From Pinterest
The main trick is to be helpful and not spammy. Sure, you want to post links and get traffic to them. There’s no doubt about this at all.
What you’re trying not to do is become a spammer and anger people.
Doing this will have a seriously negative impact on your Pinterest account. No one ever forgets when someone jammed spam down their throat.
Instead, make sure that you’re offering people something of value.
They’ll accept some affiliate links if you spoon feed it to them.
Visitors At Pinterest Buy Things
Pinterest isn’t like Facebook in the sense that people don’t go there just to hang out.
There’s plenty of that, and some people do use all the social networking features the site has to offer.
But, there are plenty of people who are in the mood to buy over there. It’s your job to give them what they want.
They will buy from you if presented something that’s both unique and fits a purpose.
Sales are made every day from Pinterest, and that money could be going into your bank account.
Get Visitors With Pinterest
Learning Pinterest Can Be Difficult
There is a learning curve with Pinterest, and there’s no doubt about that. It can take you anywhere from months to years to learn it all on your own.
The reason for this is because the site can be quite complex. You need to not only learn how to use the site but what the users expect from you.
Every social media site is different, and you have to approach them as such.
There is no one size fits all approach that works and trying to do so will cause you to fail.
Precise And To The Point Are Our Videos
You won’t wander around Pinterest wondering how to make money there. You’ll fully understand what it takes to get followers and how to turn them into cash.
The information in our videos is precise and clear as a bell. You’ll have a full grasp of everything it takes to be successful at Pinterest.
The traffic there is free, and there’s an almost never-ending supply of it.
Learn how to convert followers into customers by watching our videos produced by Pinterest insiders and professionals.
Sign up for this training today and make your future as bright as it possibly can be.
This basic package includes 20 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: The Pinterest Mission
- Video #3: Mobile Application
- Video #4: Set Your Profile
- Video #5: Claiming Accounts
- Video #6: Other Settings
- Video #7: Upgrading To Business
- Video #8: Creatng Boards
- Video #9: Creating Pins
- Video #10: Creating Communities
- Video #11: Zapier Integrations
- Video #12: Creating Image Content For Pins
- Video #13: Creating Video Content for Pins
- Video #14: Creating Audio Content for Pins
- Video #15: Scheduling Pins
- Video #16: Create Share Buttons for Your WordPress Website
- Video #17: Your Newsfeed
- Video #18: Interactions
- Video #19: Creating A Sponsored Post
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Discover :
- How to work with the advanced features and make the best of it.
- How to become more efficient in your daily activities and speed up your output using this platform.
- Learn the smart way to make things happen fast as the experts do with some key features of this service.
- Learn how to reduce frustrations and time-consuming activities by applying my practical advice when using this service.
- How about automation? Learn the simple tricks and tips we use to get it done.
- Master every aspect of this service so that you can train other people how to use it as it.
- Stay at the top of your competition and keep your business ahead of the learning curve.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 21 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Tracking Your Site Traffic Coming From Pinterest
- Video #3: Tracking Your Pinterest Activity
- Video #4: Doing Keyword Research
- Video #5: Are Your Images Being Saved
- Video #6: Optimizing Your Pins
- Video #7: One Post – Multiple Pins
- Video #8: Advanced Post Scheduling
- Video #9: Creating Rich Pins
- Video #10: Creating Rich Pins – Part 2
- Video #11: Creating Rich Pins – Part 3
- Video #12: Live Example Overview
- Video #13: Live Example – Keyword Research
- Video #14: Live Example – Create an Optimized Board
- Video #15a: Live Example Create Pin Image Content
- Video #15b: Live Example Create Pin Image Content
- Video #16: Create Image Content Pointing To A Video
- Video #17: Live Example – Create An Optimized Pin for Articles
- Video #18: Live Example – Create an Optimized Pin for Products
- Video #19: Live Example – Scheduling Pins
- Video #20: Conclusion – Fresh Pins Strategy
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
[NO] You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.