Learn how to organize and present your ideas with powerpoint and how to use it organize your ideas with the idea presentation with powerpoint ideo series.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Do you have a presentation to do? Do you plan to create an info-product?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Present Your Idea Effectively Using Powerpoint.
Do you have a business proposal to present to your clients?
…or maybe you are just an infopreneur looking to sell your knowledge online…
If your answer is a big yes… then this could be the most important letter you will ever read.
Do It Like The Pros
Do you know what all the top speakers have in common when they deliver a message to their audience?
In one word: Powerpoint.
They use Powerpoint to present their ideas to the public.
Because it’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Did You Know…
- PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin in 1987, then it was an independent company owned by Forethought, Inc.
- The software was initially developed to work on Macintosh computers only. Microsoft decided to acquire PowerPoint the very same year it was developed, they paid $14million.
- In 1993 PowerPoint became part of Microsoft Office.
- PowerPoint’s market share is estimated to be around 95% together with that of Microsoft office.
- Currently, over 500 million people use PowerPoint, with about 30 million presentations being created everyday.
- Over 6 million teachers around the world use PowerPoint for classroom lectures. While more than 120 Million people use PowerPoint to create business presentations.
- PowerPoint is now available as an app across all mobile devices.
- PowerPoint online is a cloud based version of PowerPoint that allows users to create, edit and share PowerPoint presentations. Users can work with others on shared projects, in real-time.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Stay on top of your presentations with PowerPoint mobile
- PowerPoint online provides the highest level of convenience
- Make use of PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
- Keep your thoughts and ideas organized for a presentation
- Keep the attention and engagement of your audience
Idea Presentation With Powerpoint
How To Organize & Present Your Ideas With Powerpoint
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started on Powerpoint and how to use it organize your ideas with it.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with Powerpoint.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your first presentation slide and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Powerpoint templates and backgrounds.
- How to quickly and easily work with body text and headlines.
- How to create attractive powerpoint slides that will WOW your audience.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly in these slides.
- How to insert graphics in your presentation slides and how to make good use of it.
- Learn how to clone multiple slides at once to speed up your time.
- Learn the different techniques involved in creating presentations like the pros do.
- And so many more…
This basic package includes 20 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Using The Right Mouse Button
- Video #3: The Home Menu – Clipboard Sub Menu – Editing Sub Menu
- Video #4: The Home Menu – Slides Sub Menu
- Video #5: The Home Menu – Font and Paragraph Sub Menus
- Video #6: The Home Menu – Drawing Sub Menu – Dictation Sub Menu
- Video #7: The Home Menu – Importing from Keynote and Google Docs
- Video #8: The Insert Menu – 3D Models and Add Ins
- Video #9: The Insert Menu – The Images Sub Menu
- Video #10: The Insert Menu – Media Sub Menu
- Video #11: The Design Menu
- Video #12: The Transitions Menu
- Video #13: The Animations Menu – Part One
- Video #14: The Animations Menu – Part Two
- Video #15: The Slide Show Menu
- Video #16: The Presenter View
- Video #17: The Review Menu
- Video #18: Sharing and Collaboration
- Video #19: The View Menu
- Video #20: View and Outline Command Example
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to use Powerpoint Animations to impress your audience.
- How to customize Shapes use Objects in Powerpoint.
- Learn how to group and ungroup functionalities with your favorite tool.
- How to create space within Powerpoint shapes and internal margins
- How to add and use quick access toolbar buttons
- Learn how to format text, resize and rotate objects easily.
- How to use the slide structure and how to succeed with it.
- Learn the different techniques used by top speakers to make their presentation interesting.
- And many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview and Workspace
- Video #2: The File Menu – Export Command
- Video #3: The File Menu – Options Sub Menu
- Video #4: Adding Sections
- Video #5: Using Smart Art
- Video #6: Hyperlinks
- Video #7: Adding 3D Images
- Video #8: Using the Actions Button
- Video #9: Using the Zoom Feature
- Video #10: Using the Screen Recorder
- Video #11: Using the Picture Background
- Video #12: Slide Master – Picture Background
- Video #13: Slide Master – Part 2
- Video #14: Using the Slide Sorter View
- Video #15: Using the Presenter View
- Video #16: Recording Our Presentation
- Video #17: Present Your Presentation Online
- Video #18: Insert Menu – Add Ins
- Video #19: Add Ins – Camtasia
- Video #20: Conclustion and Collaboration
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.