Learn all about the free and open-source rasper graphics editor gimp, the photoshop alternative with the inside gimp videos.
GIMP stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program . Gimp is a free and open-source raster graphics editing software, not a vector editor. That means that all operation performed directly on the pixels.
This product will provide you information on how to use GIMP. The videos are explained thoroughly for you to understand.
By watching the tutorial videos, you will be able to achieve proficiency level in a short span of time!
- Video #1 – Get familiar with the Gimp interface.
- Video #2 – Understanding the window image.
- Video #3 – Working with views to create additional windows.
- Video #4 – Using the 3 default docks.
- Video #5 – How useful are the Gimp filters.
- Video #6 – Creating and editing layers.
- Video #7 – Changing images easily with the transform tool.
- Video #8 – Look at the various selection tools.
- Video #9 – Ways to manipulate colors.
- Video #10 – Powerful and colorful paint tools.
- Video #11 – More special tools.
- Video #12 – Other features of Gimp.
- Video #13 – How to enhance your photos.
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
[NO] You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.