Discover marketing automation with MailChimp so that you can bring your business to the next level with this feature-rich email marketing platform.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Want to build a non-stop selling machine?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Automate Your Marketing With MailChimp.
If there’s one thing that MailChimp excels at is it’s marketing automation.
It is like a second brain for your business that when put into good use help you find and connect with your audience and with a few configurations on your part, it will just keep branding and selling more stuff to them NON-STOP.
That means more money for your business.
Automate. Sell More. Earn More.
Without a doubt, MailChimp sends better emails and get them inbox better than any other mailing service provider online.
As a matter of fact, it has become the #1 choice for many big companies all around the world.
But MailChimp isn’t just a mailing service provider. It’s more than that.
It’s feature rich interface provides you the ability to automate your selling process for your online business.
It removes the need for manual interaction whenever it’s set up.
Hidden Features Not Used By Many
Over the past few years, MailChimp did some major improvements on their platform that many people are not even aware of.
These ‘hidden’ features are not used by many yet they are so powerful.
But if you can harness its full potential, you can bring your business to the very next level.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Complete Marketing Automation. Focus on other areas of your business and let the marketing to MailChimp.
- Send Better Emails. Awesome campaign templates and most of all stellar inboxing rate.
- Put Your Data To Work. Understand how your marketing affects your bottom line.
- Advertising Channels. Integrate with Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- Reporting. See how you’re doing and keep improving all the time.
And the list goes on and on.
MailChimp is one of it’s kind Marketing Automation service provider that will bring your business to the next level and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Marketing Automation With MailChimp
How To Put Automate Your Marketing Using MailChimp Feature-Rich Platform
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started and automate your marketing with MailChimp so that you can bring your business to the next level.
I reveal my best tips for using this amazing platform. You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guess work.
All you need is just a short hour or two of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- Understand what MailChimp is all about and which plan works best for your business.
- Learn how to get familiar with the interface and discover the amazing features it offers.
- Learn how to configure your settings and account like a reputable business.
- Discover how to use their mailing platform and how to send your first newsletter.
- Learn the simple technique to automate your emails whenever people join your list.
- How to use forms and integrate them in your website.
- Learn how to work with their templates and which is best fit for your business.
- Learn how to import and export your contact list to MailChimp.
- How to work with double and single optin feature in your account.
- How to organize and schedule emails on a specific time and date.
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview and Pricing
- Video #2: Regarding Affiliate Marketing
- Video #3: Creating Lists
- Video #4: Importing Contacts
- Video #5: Creating Signup Forms
- Video #6: Replicating and Combining Lists
- Video #7: Settings Configuration
- Video #8: Mailchimp Direct Integration
- Video #9: Mailchimp Direct Integration with Zapier
- Video #10: Securing Your Account
- Video #11: Domain Verification
- Video #12: Creating A Broadcast E-Mail
- Video #13: Creating Autoresponder Follow Ups
- Video #14: Basic List Automation
- Video #15: Campaign Creation Basics
- Video #16: Creating and Using Templates
- Video #17: Creating and Using Landing Pages
- Video #18: Connecting Mailchimp to WordPress
- Video #19: Working With E-Mail Design and Themes
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- Learn how to use their advanced marketing modules to automate your business.
- Learn how to integration MailChimp in your sales process.
- Discover how to plan, organize and schedule your ‘automated’ marketing tasks.
- Learn how to quickly and easily set up abandoned carts notifications to increase sales.
- How to customize your order notifications so that you never miss one.
- How to follow up with customers after their purchases and deliver awesome service.
- How to use the advanced tools to personalize your product recommendations.
- How to win back people by sending Re-engaged lapse messages to them.
The advanced package includes 21 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Advanced Course Overview
- Video #2: Advanced List Management
- Video #3: Tracking Opt In Sources
- Video #4: Manage Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Video #5: Tagging Subscribers
- Video #6: Transactional E-Mail Part 1
- Video #7: Transactional E-Mail Part 2
- Video #8: Advanced Automation Features
- Video #9: Advanced Direct Integration Features
- Video #10: Alternative Integrations with Mailchimp
- Video #11: Alternative Integrations – Part 2
- Video #12: Connected Sites
- Video #13a: Mailchimp Retargeted Ads
- Video #13b: Follow-Up-Connecting Your Site
- Video #14: E-Mail Unopens
- Video #15: Emails Based on Site Activity
- Video #16: Advanced Segmentation
- Video #17: Split Testing
- Video #18: Using Merge Tags In Mailchimp
- Video #19: Creating Dynamic Content In E-Mails
- Video #20: Conclusion To the Advanced Course
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.