Interested to do it the ‘Kindle way’?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Speed Your Publishing With Kindle.
If you’ve always been wondering how to sell more of your information products…
…then this is probably the most important letter you’ll ever read.
On this page you’ll learn a simple but yet so effective way to reach more people without spending a fortune on advertising.
How? In one word: “Kindle”
Heard about it? Of course you did.
Expand Your Market Reach In Just A Few Clicks.
Kindle is just amazing.
With millions of downloads per day, it’s an untapped goldmine for information marketers, like us, to make a lot of money with it.
What if you can get your ebooks exposed to literally millions of people on a day to day basis?
With Kindle you can.
And you don’t need to be a marketing genius to succeed with it.
The fact is Kindle has made it so simple for author to publish their info-products that even a child can do it.
The World’s Biggest eBook Marketplace
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Kindle…
- Kindle is a product of Amazon; it was designed to become the world’s best ereader by the CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
- As of December, 2017, Kindle had nearly 5.9 million ebooks available in the United States alone.
- Kindle Ebook Exclusives, a catalog of digital books that are only available on Amazon, contains over 850,000 items.
- The first Kindle device released by Amazon sold out in five and half hours.
- Amazon has introduced Kindle software for use on various devices and platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS and Windows Phone.
- In 2010, Kindle reader accounted for 59% of all ereaders that were shipped worldwide.
- In January, 2011, Amazon announced that Kindle books were outselling their traditional print counterparts for the first time ever.
- In May, 2016, Amazon released the official Kindle Audio Adapter for reading ebooks aloud through a text-to-speech system for the blind and visually impaired.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Kindle publishing has high returns.
- Kindle can lead you to become an authority in your niche.
- Amazon Kindle is designed to sell books.
- Generate income without spending any money upfront.
- Publishing on Kindle is easy.
Speed Publishing With Kindle
Fast. Simple. Super Profitable.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Kindle to publish your ebooks in just a few clicks.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour or two of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with Kindle.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Kindle features and templates and which one you should choose to publish your ebook fast.
- How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
- How to create attractive covers that will attract more readers.
- How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
- How to get your link to promote your first kindle report.
- Learn how to get your product listed on the Kindle marketplace.
- Learn the different techniques involved in using Kindle to grow your business.
- And so many more…
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Content Guidelines
- Video #3: Are Links Permitted
- Video #4: Creating An Account
- Video #5: Matching Book Type
- Video #6: Installing Kindle Create
- Video #7: Building Your Table of Contents
- Video #8: Selecting A Theme
- Video #9: Formatting the Title Page
- Video #10: Formatting the Chapter Pages
- Video #11: Formatting Your Text
- Video #12: Editing Your Text
- Video #13: Adding Text
- Video #14: Creating Your Cover
- Video #15: Previewing and Publishing Your Book
- Video #16: Complex Documents from PDF
- Video #17: Preserving Links in Your Document
- Video #18: Adding Audio and Video as an Icon
- Video #19: Adding Audio and Video as Hyperlinks
- Video #20: Conclusion – Upgrading Your Cover
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to use their publishing platform to produce and distribute your high quality reports.
- How to produce neat and perfect Kindle ebooks like the pros do.
- Learn how to reach out more people to download your kindle ebooks.
- Learn the tricks used to promote your kindle ebook on social media.
- How to accept multiple payment method and make it work with Kindle.
- Learn how Kindle will sell and distribute your products without you being involved in the process.
- How to use best use Kindle to grow your business and how to succeed with it.
- Learn the different techniques used by to marketers to harness Kindle to its full potential.
- And many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Free Book Promotion
- Video #3: Do A Kindle Countdown Deal
- Video #4: Do a Kindle Pre-Order
- Video #5: Do a Kindle Book Giveaway
- Video #6: Provide a Free Advanced Copy for Reviewers
- Video #7: Using Instant Book Review
- Video #8: KDP Select Program – Part 1
- Video #9: KDP Select Program – Part 2
- Video #10: Regarding the Amazon Associates Program
- Video #11: Using an Amazon Storefront
- Video #12: Using the Amazon Influencer Program
- Video #13: Create a Paperback Version
- Video #14: Create An Audiobook
- Video #15: Set Up an Author Blog
- Video #16: Set Up Social Media Platforms
- Video #17: Online Author Events
- Video #18: Set Up Your Author Video Channel
- Video #19: Set Up Author Central
- Video #20: Conclusion
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.