Discover how to start broadcasting with itunes podcast and reach an almost unlimited pool of listeners through this fully documented process.
Get more exposure today…
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Start Broadcasting With iTunes Podcast.
No one listens to radio these days. It used to be that the only people who listened to the radio were those driving in a car.
Nowadays, even people who are driving don’t listen to the radio. Podcasts have replaced radio programming, and it’s not too late for you to have one of your very own.
Every person reading this knows at least one topic that other people would find interesting.
Podcasts are like blogs in the sense that you make it very niche specific. You can target a particular audience that can be very profitable.
You Want Your Podcast To Be On Itunes
There are lots of places where you can have your podcast.
The one place where you definitely want your podcast is iTunes. It’s the one place where everyone goes to download podcasts.
Not having your podcast there means you’re missing out on a massive source of free traffic.
You can turn those listeners into customers if you offer them something of value for free.
They will buy things that you sell them. You don’t have to jam anything down their throat.
If you merely suggest visiting your site, they’ll go to it in droves. You can market to your listeners or ask them to join your mailing list.
Reach An Almost Unlimited Amount Of People
Millions upon millions of people use iTunes. How many times do you go there a week?
The number no doubt is higher for you than most if you’re an Apple user. No one is going to say that everyone is going to download your podcast.
What we’re trying to say is, there’s a lot of people who could be tuning into what you have to say.
There’s potential to make good money by creating a quality podcast. You don’t need to use hard to learn software or expensive audio equipment.
The quality of your recordings will determine the success or failure of your podcast.
It’s not very difficult to produce quality recordings that people will download each time you make a new podcast.
Start Broadcasting With iTunes Podcast
We Document The Entire Process
What is holding you back from having your own podcast? It could be the fact that you’ve never done it before.
Maybe you feel so uneasy about the entire process that it freezes you in your tracks.
You shouldn’t feel that way. We have videos that will walk you through the whole process from start to finish.
We’ll teach you how to make a podcast and the method to get it on iTunes. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is.
Right now, it might not seem so easy. You may feel overwhelmed by the entire process.
Watching just a few videos will ease your mind and make it much easier.
You’ll Have A Podcast On iTunes In No Time
You might be shocked by that statement. Don’t be. It’s not that difficult at all.
You’ll be able to replicate the entire process and have multiple podcasts. You can update with a new podcast every day of the week.
Anything you want is possible after watching our videos.
They lay everything out in an easy to follow manner that will allow you to get your podcast up and running in very little time.
This basic package includes 20 videos.
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Minimum Hardware Solution
- Video #3: Minimum Software Solution
- Video #4: Audacity – Audio Content Creation
- Video #5: Camtasia – Audio Content Creation
- Video #6: Anchor.fm – Audio Content Creation
- Video #7: Blogtalkradio – Audio Content Creation
- Video #8: freeconferencecall – Audio Content Creation
- Video #9: Skype – Audio Content Creation
- Video #10: GoToWebinar – Audio Content Creation
- Video #11: Repurpose Live Video Into Audio
- Video #12: Repurpose Live Video Into Audio – Part 2
- Video #13: Podcast Intro and Outro
- Video #14: Audio Editing and Addition of Intro
- Video #15: Audio Editing – Noise Reduction
- Video #16: Podcast Hosting
- Video #17: Podcast Artwork
- Video #18: Submitting Your Podcast – Part 1
- Video #19: Submitting Your Podcast – Part 2 – Hosting Sites
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Learn In These Upgraded Video Series:
- How to promote your potcast on social media sites.
- How to build an email subscriber list.
- Learn the smart way to make things happen fast as the experts do with some key features of this service.
- Learn how to convert your podcast into a video.
- Monetizing your podcast for longivity.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video: #1: Overview
- Video: #2: Your Podcast Website
- Video: #3: Turning Your Podcast Into Video
- Video: #4: Promoting Your Podcast On YouTube – Part 1
- Video: #5: Promoting Your Podcast Video On YouTube
- Video: #6: Promoting Your Podcast Video on YouTube – Part 2
- Video: #7: Promoting Your Podcast In Your Twitter Account
- Video: #8: Promoting Your Podcast on Pinterest
- Video: #9: Promoting Your Content On LinkedIn
- Video: #10: Promoting Your Podcast to Facebook – Part 1
- Video: #11: Promoting Your Podcast on Facebook – Part 2
- Video: #12: Creating Your Podcast Transcript
- Video: #13: Promoting Your Podcast On Your Website
- Video: #14: Promoting Your Podcast Offline – QR Code
- Video: #15: Building Your E-Mail Subscriber List – Part 1
- Video: #16: Building Your E-Mail Subscriber List – Part 2
- Video: #17: Building Your E-Mail Subscriber List – Part 3
- Video: #18: Monetizing Your Podcast – Part 1
- Video: #19: Monetizing Your Podcast – Part 2
- Video: #20: Conclusion
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
[NO] You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.