Want to get your expand your market reach?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Transform Your Info-Products Into Physical Products By Leveraging On Kunaki.
Selling physical products is a big deal and you can make a lot of money with it.
But we, infopreneurs, we often wonder how to be able to get into that ‘physical’ market without making it painful for us to run our business.
If you’ve given this a thought and you want to find a solution…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
Easily Get Into The ‘Physical’ Product Market Today!
So you want to know what’s the fastest and most convenient way to get started on this awesome journey?
There’s one service that you absolutely need to use to get it done…
In one word: “KUNAKI”.
It’s the best. It’s been there for many years and their service is really awesome.
But that’s not all.
It’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Simple But Extremely Powerful Automated System.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Kunaki…
- Kunaki was founded in July, 2005 and has since become one of the leading digital distributor of CDs and DVDs.
- Kunaki service makes it possible to design and configure a CD, DVD and any related product online using a world class publishing software.
- The Kunaki publishing software is capable of handling everything related to publishing and distributing a disc, including creation of 3-D replicas of artwork.
- Kunaki uses an automated system to accept orders; manufacture them, print, package, and ship within minutes.
- Kunaki eliminates any costs related to labor, setting up and human compensation, which essentially makes CD and DVD production and distribution cost-effect.
- Users can publish their CD, and DVDs on Kunaki at no cost at all.
- Kunaki keeps CD and DVD products with zero sales for 180 days.
- Kunaki lets users retain full copyrights to their products.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Highest quality digital publishing.
- Publish at no cost to you.
- Benefit from different sell and payment methods.
- Publishing and distribution of products that at your convenience.
- Publish your product and still maintain full copyrights to your work.
Turn Digital To Physical With Kunaki
How To Turn Your Products From Digital To Physical
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Kunaki to turn your digital information into physical products.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with Kunaki.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Kunaki features and which one you should choose to publish your CD fast.
- How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
- How to create attractive CD cover that will WOW your audience.
- How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
- How to get your link to promote your CD and DVD.
- Learn how to use their sales page link to embed in your website.
- Learn the different techniques involved in using Kunaki to grow your business.
- And so many more…
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Pricing and Set Up
- Video #3: Copying Media for Content in Kunaki
- Video #4: Creating an Mp3 CD
- Video #5: Uploading and Creating a CD – Part 1
- Video #6: Uploading and Creating a CD – Part 2
- Video #7: Creating CD Artwork Designs
- Video #8: Creating A Video DVD
- Video #9: Creating and Uploading for DVDs
- Video #10: Artwork for DVD
- Video #11: Creating Empty Discs
- Video #12: Mailing In Your Disc Content
- Video #13: Creating a Data DVD
- Video #14: Creating Data DVD Disks No Artwork
- Video #15: Creating an ISO File for Data DVD
- Video #16: Using A Text File to Create An Audiobook
- Video #17: Using Mp3 Files to Create An Audio Book
- Video #18: Creating and Uploading Artwork Size
- Video #19: Create and Ship Products to Your Home or Business Address
- Video #20: Sending To Multiple Addresses
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to use automated solutions to produce high quality CD, DVD, and related products.
- How to produce neat and perfect CD, artwork, packaging and wrapping with Kunaki.
- Learn how to sell your product from anywhere online.
- Learn the tricks used to promote your DVD and CDs on facebook.
- How to accept multiple payment method and make it work with Kunaki.
- Learn how Kunaki will sell and distribute your products without you being involved in the process.
- How to use best use Kunaki to grow your business and how to succeed with it.
- Learn the different techniques used by to marketers to harness Kunaki to its full potential.
- And many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Design of DVD Cover
- Video #3: Design of DVD Cover – Part 2
- Video #4: Uploading of DVD Art
- Video #5: Designing the CD Case Cover
- Video #6: Designing the CD Cover – Part 2
- Video #7: Uploading The CD Content
- Video #8: Entering Metadata for Your Product
- Video #9: Setting Up Your Kunaki Sales Lnks
- Video #10: Manual Sales Through An Affiliate Network
- Video #11: Integrating with Clickfunnels
- Video #12: Integrating Through Shopify
- Video #13: Integrating with Thrivecart
- Video #14: Integrating with WordPress
- Video #15: Integrating with WordPress – Part 2
- Video #16: Integrating with Amazon Advantage
- Video #17: Integrating with Amazon Advantage – Part 2
- Video #18: Selling Through Amazon FBA
- Video #19: Selling Through Ebay
- Video #20: Conclusion
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.