Learn how to unplug and regain a life that is fulfilling and experience a reality that is more rewarding than the digital world.
(Main and Gold Editions)
ATTENTION: To All Those Who Seek to Reduce Their Screen Time
“How To Spend Less Time In The Digital World and More Time In The Real World”
Finally! Gain More Time, More Energy, And Feel Free From Distractions!
It is becoming very challenging to put the phone down.
Just look around you. Not only are most people working in front of a screen all day.
Besides, most people will turn on the TV as soon as they arrive home from work.
Several people go home after work and sit in front of the TV and browse their phone.
We live a digitalized life. Over 80% of the population owns a mobile device, and 57% of them have more than one type of device.
We waste about 3 hours a week just picking up our phone, which is around 215 times a day.
This omnipresence of technology begs the question, how can we escape an addiction to the digital world?
Turn Off Your Notifications and Turn on Your Focus
What you need is to switch where you spend your energy.
Anyone has the opportunity to choose how they will spend their time and attention.
With some help, you can find new ways to spend your time and energy that is bringing more fulfillment in your life.
You can break the cycle of dependence toward screen time and reconnect with your life.
Did You Know That Electronic Devices Can Be Addictive?
The most astonishing finding of the impact of technology on our behavior and mind is how it stimulates the dopamine.
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for pleasure, desire, ambition, addiction, and sex drive.
Research now shows that social media users experience a similar dopamine cycle as individuals who are addicted to alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs.
So How Do You Regain a Fulfilling Life And Change Your Habits On The Digital World?
Increasing our awareness of how we use technology is key to succeeding in adopting healthier behaviors. Not only are we more likely to change our habits, but we are also more likely to change our life by being in control of our screen time.
Our relationship with technology doesn’t have to be non-existent, but we have to find a balance and reduce screen time. Don’t let all your energy and time go to waste on browsing social media and entering a rabbit hole after looking at the weather on your phone.
That’s why we’ve created a detailed and informative guide that will give you guidance on how YOU CAN regain a life that is fulfilling and experience a reality that is more rewarding than the digital world.
I’m proud to introduce you…
How To Spend Less Time In The Digital World and More Time In The Real World
I recorded 10 exclusive video presentations that’ll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips to finally succeed and get results!
Here they are:
These videos will give you that unfair advantage and help you finally breakthrough so you can get results starting as soon as you finish watching the videos!
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the become the unplug course:
Are you finally ready to disconnect?
You’ll benefit so much by going through this guide. Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- The research behind the impact of technology and why you should reduce your screen time;
- How you can benefit from adopting new behaviors and reconnect with your life;
- Why you need to select non-digital activities to better your life;
- How to refocus your mind to gain more attention;
- How to adopt successful habits and become more aware of your behaviors;
- How to create a life that is fulfilling and happy while reducing your screen time;
- How to spend less time in the digital world and implement a new routine in 21 days;
- 7 ways to improve your sleep and maintain it throughout the night;
- 19 habits that might be a sign that your relationship with technology is toxic;
- 5 rules to improve your attention and increase your ability to live in the present moment;
- Successful techniques to reduce your screen time and gain more energy;
- How you can practice emotional awareness and balance your feelings;
- Customized activities that will help you apply the changes right away and start improving your relationship with technology while reconnecting with yourself;
- Practical ways to unplug in your daily activities;
- 4 techniques to be more comfortable with solitude and how it can enrich your life;
- Over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge and help you embrace the real world;
- + much, much more!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Point-By-Point Checklist
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: Resource Cheat Sheet
You’ll also get access to a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps and services to get you even further.
Inside you’ll find:
- Top blogs and forums
- Top tools
- Top tips and how to’s
- + more!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: Mindmap
A quick glance over this mindmap and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
This product comes with a Master Resell Rights (MRR) license.
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus when purchased through an affiliate link
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free. Must be sold for at least $7.00 (videos $17)
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights