A collection of WordPress 3.9+ based tutorials through the techie training videos v13 collection. The latest version explained in 14 parts.
The Definitive Starter Course For WordPress
You won’t hear any “Um-Buts” or “But-Ums” In these video. These videos are created for the novice/newbie who wants to learn the ropes of an online business.
Here’s a few gems supplied within this video package.
- Video 10 shows off version 3.9 and the NEW theme screen and customizer with the live widget preview.
- Videos 07 and 08 provide a step-by-step walk through of the new page and post editior for WordPress version 3.9.
- These awesome videos can help you save two items you can NEVER have enough of… TIME and MONEY
- Preventing a site break-in by a brute force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a brute force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more! Video 14 shows you how.
- Video 02 Details a much faster manually installed version 3.9 than described almost anywhere else.
- Instant Creation – Includes organizational tips and best practices for Usernames and passwords.
- Manual Creation – Includes a more secure and faster installation method than described elsewhere and the 4 things required for proper manual installs. Running Time:9:35
- Installation Cleanup – cleanup on aisle 5.., which files you can delete after installation for a more secure and streamlined WordPress site. Running Time:4:05
- Basic Security – How to easily remove ID-1 from your database and why you should, How To Remove All mentions of the WP version from the source code, How to do a full backup of files and database (copy and paste code included) Running Time:10:54
- Dashboard Tour – A detailed walk-through of the Admin Dashboard of your WordPress site Running Time:4:15
- Pages vs Posts – Name three differences between WP Posts and Wp Pages – In this video I show you seven Running Time:1:30
- Create Pages – How To Create a WordPress Page and the new Page editor in version 3.9 How to add images to your page How to set your page for AUTOMATIC future publication Running Time:6:04
- Create Posts – How To Create a WordPress Post and the new post editor in version 3.9 mHow to add an image to a post mHow to schedule AUTOMATIC future posts Running Time:6:43
- Plugins – The safest place to get FREE WordPress plugins mHow to install plugins inside and outside of your WordPress site How many installed and activated plugins is too many – the answer might surprise you Running Time:6:57
- Themes – The NEW theme customizer with live widget preview The NEW add new theme screen How to delete installed themes How to customize installed themes Running Time:6:09
- Widgets – How to add, move and remove widgets on your theme Running Time:3:58
- Menus – How to add and edit your WordPress navigation menus Running Time:4:15
- Basic SEO – Which is the most popular free SEO plugin? I install and activate it here What is a permalink and how to change it How to create a fully optimized post – including images Running Time:7:10
- Prevent Server Crashing Brute Force Attacks – Preventing a site break-in by a brute force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a brute force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more How to prevent server crashing brute force attacks with free and easy to use plugin Running Time:4:05