Learn how to take your website to the next level by using the wordpress content management system and our wp training kit video series.
(Basic and Upgraded Packages)
WordPress is taking the online world by storm by running 34% of the Entire Internet!
Ready to take Your Website to the next level with WordPress?
Here is an Exemplary Opportunity to Understand How to Use WordPress to Create Stupendous Websites that Converts Your Visitors Like Crazy and Boost Your Profits!!!
WordPress is the most well-known open-source software that is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) on the planet!
There’s no denying that WordPress
Is the most popular content management system in the world.
What started off as a personal project is now an integral part of the internet’s architecture, powering hundreds of millions of websites.
It handles all-things website
Building and hosting, from personal blogs, information sites, small business content, and big business companies.
The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough to make different types of websites. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in popularity.
According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 34% of all websites on the internet. Here are some numbers to put things in perspective…
- WordPress holds nearly 60% of the CMS market share. No other website builder software comes close.
- More than 22% of all new domain names in the United States are running WordPress.
- 17 posts are published every second on WordPress sites around the world.
- 37 million global Google searches for “WordPress” are made per month.
- WordPress powers 14.7% of top 100 websites in the world.
- The CMS is available in 162 different languages localities around the world.
- 805 new WordPress websites are launched every day.
But these are just the tip of the iceberg.
It also continues to grow in its reach and usage by individuals, notable celebrities and leaders, and big companies all over the world.
It’s best known as a blogging platform, but the majority of websites on the platform are eCommerce storefronts, a large portion of which belong to Fortune 500 companies like Fortune.com, CNN, and the New York Post or tech giants like Microsoft and Facebook News.
It’s even the platform behind Whitehouse.gov and Sweden’s official government website.
But What Makes WordPress Such a Great and Popular Website Builder?
- The popularity of WordPress is majorly attributed to not only its relatively low costs and simplicity but also by factors like a wide choice of plugins and themes, availability of language packs, security, and SEO-friendliness.
- It takes care of 80-90% of the mechanics of SEO. This statement was made in by Matt Cutts, the then head of Google’s webspam team. Plus, you have a bunch of plugins that can assist you in getting your site’s SEO right.
- Another important factor in WordPress’s immense popularity is that it automates many of the time-consuming tasks involved in web publishing.
The Famous 5 Minute Install
Lets you launch a WordPress site with just a few clicks allowing you to say good-bye to expensive developers and frustrating coding stuff.
Although, there’s no need to have coding knowledge while creating your own website with WordPress, it’s a little bit intimidating to operate if you are not tech savvy.
Well, we have put together all the resources you need to get started with WordPress quickly and easily.
Just grab our comprehensive, step-by-step ‘WP Training Kit’ HD Video Training Course.
This course will explain everything you need to know about WordPress and website creation. From how to buy domain and hosting, to installing WordPress, creating pages and posts, selecting themes, installing and using essential plugins and inserting media… We have included every single thing.
Use this guide to create stunning websites using WordPress and strengthen your brand online.
WP Training Kit
Check out the modules you are going to get in ‘WP Training kit’…
Module #1 – Step-by-Step Training Videos
You’ll get Eight chapters of step-by-step training videos that will show you exactly how to make WordPress work for you to create engaging, attractive and professional-looking websites without having a lick of coding knowledge. Everything is screen-recorded and well-explained. We have covered several initial processes to get you going.
The basic package includes 8 videos
Inside you’ll get…
- Chapter 1 – How to buy a domain name?
- Chapter 2 – How to buy hosting?
- Chapter 3 – How to perform site redirection?
- Chapter 4 – How to change your nameserver?
- Chapter 5 – cPanel Introduction
- Chapter 6 – Creating email account from cPanel
- Chapter 7 – Installing WordPress Manually
- Chapter 8 – Installing WordPress in cPanel
The upgraded package includes 22 videos
- Chapter 9 – How to create and edit post with new WordPress editor?
- Chapter 10 – How to create and edit Content with WordPress Classic Editor?
- Chapter 11 – WordPress Dashboard -Overview
- Chapter 12 – How to add Categories and Tags in your posts?
- Chapter 13 – How to add Media to the WordPress Library and into Your Posts?
- Chapter 14 – How to Add New Pages and Edit the Existing Pages in WordPress?
- Chapter 15 – How to Edit and Delete Comments in WordPress?
- Chapter 16 – How to Search and Insert WordPress Themes?
- Chapter 17 – How to Customize Themes in WordPress?
- Chapter 18 – How to Use WordPress Theme Editor?
- Chapter 19 – How to Use WordPress Plug-ins?
- Chapter 20 – How to set Menus in WordPress?
- Chapter 21 – How to edit and set Widgets in WordPress?
- Chapter 22 – How to edit User’s Profile and Add New Users in WordPress?
- Chapter 23 – How to use WordPress Tools?
- Chapter 24 – How to change Settings in WordPress?
- Chapter 25 – How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress?
- Chapter 26 – How to Use Gravatar in WordPress?
- Chapter 27 – How to Add Videos and Images to Your Blog Posts?
- Chapter 28 – Static Pages
- Chapter 29 – Favicon
- Chapter 30 – How to Install Google Analytics?
Module #2 – Premier Training guide on WordPress Training Kit: A Resource for Marketers!
This guide will walk you through every step and information you need to set up your own WordPress site, securely and efficiently. We have included everything you need to know about WordPress and its advanced features to let it work for you.
It is an essential asset for any website owner. WordPress can get really confusing sometimes.
But, it’s all sorted out for you.
All you need to do is simply use these video tutorials and information provided in the training guide to take your business to unprecedented heights.
And, there’s still more to come.
In Addition, We are providing Bonuses!!…
Bonus 1 – Cheat Sheet (Value – $20)
This cheat sheet is a practical tool that will guide you with easy to follow steps of the whole training. Each and every aspect of training is broken down into easy and executable steps that will help you master the process and keep entire training at your fingertips. It makes the entire package more lucrative.
Bonus 2 – Mind Map (Value – $10)
Mind Maps will be a broad outline of the entire training program. With this handy tool, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the complete training and will absorb the contents easily.
Module #3 – Top Resource Report (Value – $20)
This is a comprehensive Research Report on using WordPress. It includes Videos, Tools, Training courses, Forums, Affiliate programs, Infographics, Facts, and Case studies.
DOWNLOAD WP Training Kit Now
This product comes with a Unrestricted Private Label Rights (PLR) license.
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can modify/change the main product
[YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can be given away for free
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can be added to free membership websites