Learn how to get started with Ms Word by writing better, faster and smarter through the write better with word step-by-step video course.
(Basic and Advanced Editions)
Have to write something?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Write Better & Faster Using MS Word.
Do you want to write better?
Do you need a reliable word processing software that will help you create text documents, print them on paper or even save them as PDF files?
If the answer is a big YES…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
The Best On The Planet
I have good news for you…
Heard of MS Word.
No word processor is as convenient as MS Word. From formatting to split view to tracking changes and project sharing, MS Word just makes things easier.
You can work on a document and have other people review and contribute to the content.
Even better, you can track all changes made to a Word document and even revert to an earlier version.
MS Word is the best word processing software on the planet and if you don’t know how to use it yet, then you’re missing out big time.
90% Market Share
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about MS Word:
Microsoft first released Word on October 25 1983. When it was released it was known as Multi-Tool Word for Xenix systems.
From its time of release up to 1994, Word was boasting of an impressive 90% share market.
Word has different licenses for different stakeholders. Commercial versions of Word are licensed as a standalone product or as a component of Microsoft Office.
Word was made available on Mac and PC, besides these two, the only other desktop platform to be graced with its own version of Word was the Atari ST.
AutoCorrect was introduced to the sixth version of Word in 1993. Before then, users had to correct their own typing, spelling and grammar mistakes.
In 2013, Microsoft introduced the first touch friendly version of Word.
Word is available on mobile devices and online for easy accessibility.
Word is included in the latest version of Microsoft Office, Office 365.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Word is available everywhere.
- Create different file formats using Word.
- Easy to use and integrate with other tools.
- Identify and resolve grammar and spelling issues with Word.
- Word is very convenient.
Write Better With Word
Better, Faster, Smarter.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Ms Word.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Basic Video Training:
- How to get started with MS Word.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your first document and which features to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with MS Word templates and backgrounds.
- How to quickly and easily work with text, colors and others.
- How to format attractive word document that prints awesomely well.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly before writing.
- And so many more…
The basic package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: File Menu
- Video #3: File Menu – Part 2
- Video #4: Home Menu
- Video #5: Home Menu – Part 2 – Styles
- Video #6: Insert Menu
- Video #7: Insert Menu – Part 2
- Video #8: Design Menu
- Video #9: Layout Menu
- Video #10: References Menu
- Video #11: References Menu – Table Of Contents
- Video #12: Mailings Menu
- Video #13: Review Menu – Part 1
- Video #14: Review Menu – Part 2
- Video #15: Review Menu – Resume Assistant
- Video #16: View Menu
- Video #17: Basic Document Creation – Part 1
- Video #18: Basic Document Creation – Part 2
- Video #19: File Type Saving
- Video #20: Conclusion
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside The Advanced Video Training:
- How to insert graphics in your documents and how to make good use of it.
- Learn how to work with multiple documents at once to speed up your time.
- Learn the different techniques involved in creating word documents like the pros do.
- Useful tips to become more productive when using MS Word.
- Learn the some hidden features within this application to speed up your work.
- Integrating your work with other applications.
- Work smarter and accomplish more by using these secret advices that only a few know about.
- And so many more…
The advanced package includes 20 videos
Here they are:
- Video #1: Overview
- Video #2: Importing From PowerPoint
- Video #3: Importing From Word to PowerPoint
- Video #4: File Menu – Importing Content from Excel
- Video #5: File Menu
- Video #6: Voice Recognition and Dictation
- Video #7: Insert Menu-Documenting Items
- Video #8: Text and Symbols Tab
- Video #9: Design Menu – Page Background
- Video #10: Layout Menu
- Video #11: References Section – Index Tab
- Video #12: Mail Merge – Part 1
- Video #13: Mail Merge – Part 2
- Video #14: Review Menu – Protect Tab
- Video #15: Review Menu – Compare Tab
- Video #16: Review Menu – Resume Assistant Tab
- Video #17: Review Menu – Linked Notes
- Video #18: View Menu – Windows Tab
- Video #19: Interface with Google Docs
- Video #20: Mobile Integration
Click The Button Below Now To Get Instant Access To This Video Training!
This product comes with a Personal Use Only! (PUO) license.
You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.